Accounts Receivable/EDI Processing Clerk
Zedi is a leading technology and services company in the field of production operations. Through technology backed by expert consultation and services, we help our customers realize their production potential. With our unique combination of award-winning software, automation, measurement, artificial lift and field services, we offer complete solutions for the challenges our customers encounter.
Zedi is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our Finance team in our Lafayette, LA office. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience; intermediate level Excel skills; ability to prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced work environment and a work ethic that aligns with Zedi’s Core Values –
- Deliver on our Promises
- Reward Creative Teamwork
- Communicate with Clarity
- Growth through Innovation
- Prioritize Workplace Health and Safety
- Submission of electronic invoices (EDI) on various platforms as needed.
- Monitor and resolve errors and corrections related to electronic invoicing
- Monitoring and validating customer address IDs with other teams in multiple locations
- Prepare daily deposit to be scanned to the bank.
- Create, modify and update spreadsheets when needed.
- Assist with credit memos and adjustments for Invoicing Clerks as needed.
- Assist with editing and mailing invoices as needed.
- Assist with credit applications and collection efforts as needed.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable customer maintenance.
- Assist with filing of documents as needed.
- Perform duties of receptionist when assigned for breaks or absence.
- Other Duties as assigned by Accounting Supervisor or Controller.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in related field
- Knowledge of EDI submission processes on various platforms
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures and understanding of basic accounting
- Strong computer skills – MS Excel intermediate skill level
- Experience with Great Plains Dynamics would be an asset
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills, with an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communications skills, both written & oral
- Attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and work effectively with minimal
Please apply at www.zedisolutions.com/careers. We thank all applicants for their interest in Zedi; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.