Customer Experience Manager
Zedi is a leading technology and services company in the field of production operations. Through technology backed by expert consultation and services, we help our customers realize their production potential. With our unique combination of award-winning software, automation, measurement, artificial lift and field services, we offer complete solutions for the challenges our customers encounter.
Are you energized by building strong relationships with customers and offering solutions to meet their business challenges? Zedi has a career opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager. The idea candidate will have four years’ customer service experience, excellent phone and email communication skills, and a passion for generating sales and business leads with a work style that aligns with Zedi’s Core Values –
- Deliver on our Promises,
- Reward Creative Teamwork,
- Communicate with Clarity,
- Growth through Innovation,
- Prioritize Workplace Health and Safety.
- Work closely with Business Development to identify opportunities for further growth opportunities within key customers
- Ensure Business Development Account Managers are made aware of any changes within customer relationship and key stakeholders
- Partner with Business Development Account Managers to ensure customer needs are met
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with assigned customers, acting as a strong liaison between internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer needs are fulfilled effectively
- Perform research on assigned customers to identify key players and influencers and generate continued value add sales lead opportunities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship across key stakeholders and sponsors within assigned customers
- Identify process gaps and work with key stakeholders to ensure processes are aligned with scalable customer retention and growth
- Attend meetings with customers to build relationships with assigned accounts.
- Raise awareness for Zedi’s Value proposition and all product solutions through proactively offering solutions to improve customer issues and challenges.
- Proactively identify issues affecting customer retention risk and lead internal discussions on how to decrease risk.
- Escalate and work with the internal operations teams to resolve areas of concern as raised by customers
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Post-secondary education preferred
- 4+ years of customer experience
- Experience in outbound calling for lead generation initiatives an asset
- Extensive understanding of sales lead generation process
- Driven and passionate energy in leading both internal and external customer conversations and online meetings
- Extensive experience in leading internal projects affecting customer accounts
- Extensive experience in customer retention activities and programs
- Proven ability in identifying, analyzing and leading resolution of complex customer issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, particularly the ability to manage numerous interruptions and juggle several complex issues at one time
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Please apply at www.zedisolutions.com/careers. We thank all applicants for their interest in Zedi; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.