Zedi is a leading technology and services company in the field of production operations. Through technology backed by expert consultation and services, we help our customers realize their production potential. With our unique combination of award-winning software, automation, measurement, artificial lift and field services, we offer complete solutions for the challenges our customers encounter.
The Director, People will build and lead an excellent team from the ground up that will promote and support the company’s growth, strategy, culture and values through the execution of innovative HR objectives.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), the individual in this role will:
- Live and Lead the Zedi Values.
- Provide leadership to People Team; ensure team’s performance potential is realized to achieve impactful People Programs and Policies.
- Be accountable for the development, implementation and on-going evaluation of People Programs at Zedi including: Talent Management (Recruiting, Onboarding, and People Development), Employee Engagement (Culture, Celebration, Feedback systems, Internal Communication), Compensation & Benefits, and Employment Standards.
- Provide direction, coaching, support and guidance to Zedi’s leaders on people-related issues, identifying and supporting areas where additional resources or specialized knowledge is required.
- Monitor, analyze, interpret and report people trends internally and externally and make appropriate recommendations to capitalize on opportunities, mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Develop, implement, and evaluates all aspects of compensation, benefits and rewards / recognition in consultation with Zedi’s Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
- Provide performance feedback, coaching and career development to teams and individuals to maximize their probability of success. Consult and, when appropriate, deal with employee performance issues and dismissals; seek legal counsel as required.
- Maintain a current knowledge base of all legislation requirements.
- Create and meet operational budget.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience in a variety of HR disciplines including performance management, recruitment, resource planning, compensation, employee engagement and learning/development.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Demonstrated continuous learning in the field of Human Resources.
- Strong knowledge and practice of Employment Standards, Human Rights legislation and Privacy legislation.
- Excellent verbal, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce a benefit.
- Able to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy and good judgment.
Please apply at www.zedisolutions.com/careers. We thank all applicants for their interest in Zedi; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.