Measurement Field Services Technician - Regional
Zedi is a leading technology and services company in the field of production operations. Through technology backed by expert consultation and services, we help our customers realize their production potential. With our unique combination of award-winning software, automation, measurement, artificial lift and field services, we offer complete solutions for the challenges our customers encounter.
Zedi is seeking an experienced Measurement Field Technician to join our team in Victoria, Texas. The ideal candidate will have two years’ gas measurement installing, configuring, calibrating and troubleshooting various makes and models of electronic flow computers and dry flow meters; oil measurement experience a plus. Please list the types of meters that you have experience with in your resume when you apply. The ideal candidate will also conduct business in alignment with the Zedi Core Values –
- Deliver on our Promises,
- Reward Creative Teamwork,
- Communicate with Clarity,
- Growth through Innovation,
- Prioritize Workplace Health and Safety.
- Provide ongoing customer satisfaction, exceptional attention, support and services to customers
- Responsible for maintaining and scheduling meter tests and witnesses at sales points
- Installation and calibration of meter stations - electronic and dry flow meters, transmitters
- Able to lay out schedule and maintain efficient use of time and mileage
- Overseeing field balancing, ensuring correct measurement at sales point
- Maintain inventory and maintenance of your truck regularly
- Set up field work on an efficient schedule for the customer and company
- Assist the Supervisor in solving measurement problems
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor regarding customer’s concerns and service issues
- Willing to be trained on new technology as needed
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Typically has a high school education or general education degree (GED) with a solid understanding of industry, company, and customer principles.
- Preferred 2 years in the gas measurement industry
- Proficient with a personal computer and common programs
- Must be qualified to install, configure, calibrate and troubleshoot various makes and models of electronic flow computers and dry flow meters
- Ability to write legibly and speak effectively to customers and management
- Knowledge of gas sample procedures, liquid measurement and various types of measurement equipment
- Strong team player, capable of performing in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy and good judgment
- May require some overnight stays away from home
- Must have ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to drive a full-size truck
- Ability to work outside in varying weather conditions
- Ability to pass a physical fitness test
Please apply at www.zedisolutions.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in Zedi; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.