Field / Plant Operator
Zedi Inc. is a leading oil and gas technology and services company in the field of production operations.
Zedi helps the world’s oil and gas producers be more productive, more profitable, and more sustainable. Through technology backed by expert consultation and services, we help our customers realize their production potential. Our 60 years of continuous operations in North America and recognition as one of the industry’s best workplaces, sets us apart in the production operations landscape. With our unique combination of award-winning automation, data management, and field and professional services, we offer complete solutions for the challenges our customers encounter.
A major oil and gas producer is looking for a Contract Field/Plant Operator for their busy locations in the Fox Creek, AB area. This position is on an 8/6 schedule with 10 hour days and also be on call. Candidate must reside within 1 hour drive of the Fox Creek area. This could include Whitecourt or Valleyview.
This is a contract role.
This role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Maintaining safe, reliable and efficient day to day operations
- Compliance with company safety and environmental regulatory requirements
- Production reporting and SCADA
- Optimizing and troubleshooting plant, field, and gathering systems
We are looking for candidates with:
- Minimum 5 years' operating experience
- Strong background in oil and/or gas production
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S and First Aid ticket
- Disciplined work ethic, self-motivated, open-minded and results focused
- Capable of working in both in a team and individual environment
Please apply at www.zedisolutions.com/careers. We thank all applicants for their interest in Zedi; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.